EPH-2A-12 (Environmental Monitoring System, Remote Power Control-PDU)
Unit Price :USD 325.00 - USD 325.00 / EPH-2A-12
Quantity Price Processing time 1-1 USD 325 7 Days
Shipping Cost :
Total Price :
USD 325 x 1 =
- Optional temperature and humidity sensor to monitor 7 locations of temperature and one location of humidity.
- Warning by Email and SMS to bring environment real-time monitoring and warning come true.
- Support SNMP V1, V2, V3. User can check 2Port EnvirPro status via SNMP View.
- Support SNMP Trap to collect and view warning messages sent by 2Port EnvirPro.
- Support SysLog. User can collect device data by SysLog Server, and can integrate this function with IDC View, the centralize management software.
- Support IP and MAC filter to prevent unauthorized user access to devices.
- Record operations and warning messages, user can check messages afterward. Support online firmware upgrade to renew equipment functions
- Build-in vibration, voice, and intrusion sensors to detect destructive behaviors and send message to alarm User.
- Power schedule and auto-ping support.
- Supports one dry contact input, four dry contact outputs monitoring temperature and humidity, water leakege and smoke that harm to your servers. And make the rael-time alarm to protect your server.
- Supports Ping devices function. It will reboot the device when ping nothing. Alerts are sent if ping often.
- Serial Port can or/and supports connect UPS to set up parameters.
- Supports 12VCD dry contact output to power on/off external devices. Sensors can detect without connecting electrical power.
- Monitor UPS low battery signal. Equipment can be shutdown in time to react.
1.Power Plug Set
EPH-2A-12 (IEC320 C13)
2.Max. total Current Output
4.Power Source frequency
50 - 60 HZ
0 - 45℃
0 - 60%
-25-65℃(-13-149 °F )
8.Temp. & Humid Sensor Port
9.Dry Contact Input
10.Dry Contact Output
11.RS232 Serial Port
200 x 130 x 44 mm mm (W x D x H)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Accepted payment method||Currency|