* 3D breathable elastic & quick dry fabric - lets your foot breathe and prevents bad odors and perspiration
* Ideal for pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, plantar fascial fibromatosis (Ledderhose's disease), flat feet, dorsal foot pain, Tailor's bunion pain and heel pain; supports arch & reduces foot pronation (rolling in) by placing your foot in the ideal, neutral position so you feel less pain.
* Sewn in silicone gel pad. The massaging gel also absorbs shock and cushions feet against impact.
* One size fits most, Machine Washable
C& A support provide comfortable and active supports. OK-Spacer arch wrap is 3D breathable, compression and support to treat Plantar Fasciitis, plantar fascial fibromatosis (Ledderhose's disease), flat feet, dorsal foot pain, Tailor's bunion pain and heel pain problems. The arch wrap supports arch & reduces foot pronation (rolling in) by placing your foot in the ideal, neutral position so you feel less pain.T he wrap is adjustable, easy use, comfortable, universal left or right foot. Irufa’s patented material, the Ok-Spacer materials are, neoprene free and latex free, so you don't have to worry about skin irritations.
Elastic spacer fabrics consist of two covering textiles, which are connected with filaments. The distance between the two layers is exactly defined. Spacers are also called 3D textiles and uniquely facilitates elastic,air flow, breathability and lightweight. Elastic Spacer fabric will replace most of neoprene in the near coming future. Not all the elastic spacer fabric are the same. Irufa Industrial Group choice different elastic compression spacer fabric for the different application. spacers provide a great many of positive characteristics:
• High Air Permeability
* Compression Strength
* Soft Touch
* Pressure Redistribution.
• Easily recyclable
• lightweight, tear proof and easy-care
Spacer fabric can be made by functional yarn to have additional function. The additional function of spacer fabric are as follows:
* quickly-dry, water diffusion & wicking properties
* Heat generation
* Flame resistance (FR)
* Far Infrared Ray
* Minus Ion